Wednesday 1 April 2020

CREATIVITY REDUCES ANXIETY FROM CORONA VIRUS

Art makes my heart sing 
Please share your art & comments 

I felt compelled to write about the IMPORTANCE  OF  CREATIVITY  after feeling helpless when told "I'm just a visual artist & cannot help dealing with worklife changes due to Corona Virus"  

ART  &  CREATIVITY  STILL  MATTER

ARTISTS
  • give us the possibity to imagine a future beyond these dark times
  • give us inspiration with so many ideas
  • give ways of looking at the world & things differently
  • help us better deal with uncertainity
  • adapt their thinking to allow for the flow of the unknown

CREATIVITY

  • gives value to humans & is a practical process using your imagination
  • creates new ideas, possibitiities, is flexible & lively
  • works when there is curiousity, passion, knowledge & dedication
  • helps to solve problems, generate more ideas & concepts
  • gives confidence to your potential to make a positve difference
  • decreases negative emotions & improves medical outcomes
  • reduces stress & anxiety

Please enjoy my little artworks using various Encaustic- Wax techniques during my self isolation days 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Jacki. I haven't done any since I saw you in Cairns. You're doing beautiful work. It's such a fascinating medium.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comments