Monday 2 September 2013

Our ' Branching Out ' EXHIBITION is a big success





Here are some pics before we had nearly 300 people through over 3 days 

@ Richard Randall Studio, Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens in Toowong, Brisbane

View from front counter & my display of KarimKlothing 

I was amazed to meet a couple with the middle eastern surname KARIM which means 'generous'


My Encaustic-Wax artworks on the back wall - SOLD seven pieces

Our hanging discs displayed at the front window with some real birds nests found



My sister Pam Black's artworks - SOLD


 


Sandra Pearce's colourful 'Pods' display
( sorry I'm unable to portray it the right way up )






My triptych painting 'I Spy' - SOLD

More snippets of our show to follow soon 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comments