Sunday 9 June 2013

Shibori dyeing fun turns into my "KarimKlothing" label


Now to give you a little glimpse of what I have been developing with my Shibori dyed scarves & sarongs.  Thanks to my daughter Chaille who models my designs so well. 

                    Make sure you look out for the launching in September this year. 


This top is made from two Indigo dyed CrepeDeChine silk scarves sewn together

This flattering strappy top is made from one large Indigo dyed CrepeDeChine silk scarf

This caftan is a wool & silk sarong dyed with my all time favourite colour Chartreuse.
Black dye was hand spotted on the stitch resist areas.

Another large silk scarf on the cross with straps added & joined @ back

This top is made from two dyed silk scarves sewn together on the cross with straps attached to a ring. 
The screen print on the front was taken from one of my figure drawings

Funky dress made with two large dyed CDC silk scarves joined.
I used silk paints on the resist rectangle shapes for contrast colour.
I would love some feedback so please make sure you send a comment




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comments